Thursday 15 March 2012

"Flow Productions" Ident


Untitled from Sam Daffern on Vimeo.
Here is my ident, this was created using both Cinema 4D, a 3D animation programme & Sony Vegas, a professional editing programme. I thought of this idea of the ball of liquid kind of thing after watching something similar to it on youtube, i then went on and made this, it was originally intended for a mountain biking edit i was working on before this media coursework came into play, but i thought that this animation could be used to make my solo Media ident. After thinking of this idea for my ident i came to the name "Flow" as my Coursework productions name, as the ball of liquid, has obvious flow, is peaceful \ calming and just remind's me and has the properties of something flowing.
Here's a wonky screenshot of the C4D file of my ident taken with my camera, just gives a idea on how it was made and the kind of programme cinema 4d is.











This is a screenshot of Sony Vegas and the project file i used to add the added effects onto the animation, as well as music and the end title.


To make this ident though, i also had to render the same animation 3 times in cinema 4d but at 3 different angles to give the look it has now. this was a strenuous task as the render time for each of them is around 10-12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment